2nd Class - good class!

 


I had my flags sewed onto my uniform and attended my first real class.  

I'm a bit excited because, I was told by the instructor that I could take a belt test this mid-December.  I think my practice of the first form paid off, because they went over it with me and seemed surprised that I knew it so well.  My only concern is the drills, which there are two.  1) ready my left arm to do a high block, step out with my first leg into a horse stance - high block and then punch. 2) feet together, front kick with left leg, Axe kick with right foot, dropping into a long step, then left punch.  At least that's what I believe he said.  I have a couple weeks to figure it  out.  ;p  
I was paired up with a fellow named Robert (green belt, grey hair).   He hurt his foot doing a round house kick.   There was another kid there that is India, his name is Ethen - he'll be testing with me. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year! 2023 Gone, 2024 is here!

A Little History

TKD Belt Levels