First Belt Test (White)

 Last week on December 14th I had my first belt test.   The belt test was for a white belt - which is the first step through the belts.   We had 15 minutes of warming up, with 15 minutes of form and one step sparing, and then 15 minutes of braking boards.  The judges were Grand Master Kang (9th degree), and a 7th degree black belt lady that travelled from New York.  After the test, they provided the new belt, certificate and trophy to each person that passed the test.   Their focus was energy and power and mentioned it several times.   Here a few pictures: Afterwards they celebrated with pizza - but since I was to be at prayer meeting, I took off immediately after the belt test. 

Hopefully my test belt test will be in February. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year! 2023 Gone, 2024 is here!

A Little History

TKD Belt Levels